CURRENT LOCATION:

Cuba, Al. 5:30pm

Monday, January 4, 2010

Oklahoma..hmmmmm...



Oklahoma's landscape reminds me a whole lot of my Bro's head.....a whole lotta nothing. Granted, I have only seen 350 miles in a straight line with a horizon line that must extend 10 miles to the left and right so my initial evaluation is skewed by the very tiny portion of the state that I have seen.

We did see a whole bunch of windmills. According to the website, "Located on more than 5,000 acres in and around Custer and Washita Counties,Oklahoma, the 98 wind turbines produce up to 147 megawatts of electricity. That’s enough electricity for more than 44,000 homes." 98 may not sound like a lot, but when you see them all scattered out in every direction it is pretty impressive.

The Cuz is asleep. Still trying to talk the Bro into trying to eat the 72 oz steak in Amarillo. 100 more miles to work him over. I've convinced him to do much worse things to himself in the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment